Monday, August 27, 2007

wondering how many ...

You may have landed here from anywhere ... see and hopefully enjoy the photos ...

But if you are wondering how many photoblogs I maintain ... I cant explain.

If you have a passion for anything, you'll understand... or I cant explain. I love photography and I like to learn ... and I try to combine the two ... There will be few/many more blogs to be added to this ...

I am also am passionate about classifying ... and cant lump hundreds of butterfly photos, with cityscape images ... In fact, I would love to smaller divisions in Butterfly Blog [and Orchid Blog] ... with different the species in the same family put together ... maybe one day, when I learn a bit more about them ...

Right now, I'm also concentrating on the history of chicago ... especially about rise of Chicago as a world class city from a swampy marshy tribal area ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.