Sunday, August 26, 2007

Another weekend passes by ...

Last weekend passed in a blink ...
Well not exactly ... I saw the "Chicago Air and Water Show" last Saturday [August 18, 2007] ... It was spectacular!!!

Last Sunday it rained the whole day, so I watched movies at home ... "Lonely Hearts", left me very cold. The cast was superb with John Travolta, James Gandolfini and Salma Hayek ... But the story was very disturbing ... Facts can indeed be stranger than fiction... The movie is based on true story in the 1940's ... Some people are really messed up.

Midweek a "potentially" memorable event which turned out to be a NON-event ... I missed the Aretha Franklin Show [Aug. 21]. I had bought the ticket about two months back... and it was in my purse. But I could not manage to go to the Ravinia Show ... Far far away a late night show in mid-week ... just couldnt make it!

Two days back started organizing my flower shots in Blog "Urbs in Horto".
I want to add many more blogs ... at least THREE more ...
# Streets of Chicago
# Architectural Museum
# Railways
I think all my spare time is booked till December this year!

This weekend will go in organizing "Urbs in Horto" ...
I'm having a great satisfaction in getting at least some photos in order ...

No comments: