Sunday, August 12, 2007

Butterfly Blog



So my butterfly blog got a kick-start yesterday ... I've been working on it for 5 hours yesterday night ... and 3 hours today morning ...

However much more work needs to be done ...
# Have to write about some BASICS like defining characteristics of butterflies .. types ... and ... the difference between a butterfly, skipper and a moth ...
# Write about Judy Istock Butterfly Haven ...
# Add many more images ...

Come to think of it, not a bad performance, considering that before April, 2007 ... the only butterfly I could recognize was a Monarch ... Keeping that as the base, I am quite satisfied ... But I know all too well that I need to learn a lot and this is just the beginning ... In fact a blog is just a way to organize the materials that I've collected ...

* I've been visiting The Butterfly Haven" only since April, 2007 ... so all the images have been taken since April, 2007.

Just for the records ... the starting dates of these blogs ...
# The Butterfly Haven: August 11, 2007
# Here and There: August 10, 20007
# Lens Impressions [textblog]: July 4,2007
# The Orchid House: July 1, 2007

I think I will add many more ...
# Railways, chicago
# Outdoor Sculptures
# Flowers

2 comments:

indicaspecies said...

Wow, a butterfly blog here. I checked out the images from Judy Istock Butterfly Haven too. Thanks:)

Jyoti said...

hello indicspecies ...
Welcome!!!
It's a pleasant surprize to see anyone here.