Friday, August 10, 2007

Let Bygones be bygones

Life moves in phases ... I once had a text bog, that I would check every single day ... Now I dont even remember it's password ... I tried my best, but failed ... Guess I'm forced to accept the wisdom of the dogma, "let bygones be bygones" ... Time for a fresh start, to scribble some random thoughts that strike me every now and then ... so begins a new blog, with a very trite title, Here and There ...

But I dont want to lose some good articles in my Old Blog, so I'm linking them here ...
[1] Movies Blog ... Shhhh... Movie's On, click here ...
[2] Music Blog ... The Sound of Music, click here ...
[3] General Blog ... Placebo Effect, click here ...

If anyone at all goes through these older blogs ... check the archives, for some of the older posts especially in music and movies are well researched... In the music blog, the series on the "History of Rock-&-Roll" [collection of 10 posts from Nov 1- to-Nov 29, 2005 ] ... Similarly older posts on movies are something that I really wanted to save and thats why the links here ...

Guess I will make a list of some some of my favourite posts the old "Placebo Effect", when I get some time [this coming week maybe]....

No comments: